Saturday, November 6, 2010

This is what happens when you forget to upload things from your camera. I've had a couple of these for weeks now, but forgetfulness overcame me until tonight.


I did this for October 20th's 'wear purple' day. I used a franken purple, a halloween white, and Wet 'n Wild black.



Several months ago, I had gotten those cool looking layered nail polishes at Claire's. Unfortunately it did not work out very well, so I decided to shake the bottle. This lovely purple was the result. I then used a bundle monster plate over it with a Wet 'n Wild black.



This will probably forever be my favorite manicure. I used a Wet 'n Wild pink, Halloween bottle white, and Wet 'n Wild black. Mostly bundle monster plates were used with the larger bat from a Coraline Konad plate.


This is another polish I've had forever, but just recently have I been warming up to nude polish colors. Bundle monster plates were used with this, though not very well. Wet 'n Wild black and a silver Pure Ice for the crown.


This is from today. I think I love Hot Topic glitters. I used three coats of this teal glitter, and it has been on my nails for 2 days now with almost no problems at all. I'm very surprised, as most times, my nail polishes do not last through a night at work.


Hoping to get back into the swing of things, photos and all, as most of these are quite recent. Until then, later days!

1 comment:

  1. These are all REALLY good! I am so surprised that you don't have more followers, because all of these designs are AMAZING! Keep posting, I will be looking foward to the other nails you do!
    -Callie

    ReplyDelete